The spinets , made by Klop, are characterized by a clear vocal sound . They are excellent for the home musician, but also as a continuo instrument in smaller ensembles.
In addition, a spinet is particularly suitable for use in music schools, for example during recorder lessons.
Suitable for the entire harpsichord literature.
Whoever wishes to play the complete harpsichord repertoire, can choose a spinet with a range of five octaves. The spinets from the Klop workshop have an excellent tuning stability . Thanks to the smaller dimensions the spinet will fit in nearly every car. For each spinet is an interesting hire-purchase arrangement possible.Specifications
– 17th century English bent-side type
– Compass BB-f’’’( can be tuned as a short octave) or FF-f’’’
– 8’and divided buff stop
– Length of the backside 150/160 cm
– Spinet after Goujon
– Compass FF-f”’, a-415/440Hz.
– 1 x 8′
– Length of the back side 180 cm
You must be logged in to post a comment.